Samples for Armstrong-Clark Stain
We recommend trying out the Armstrong-Clark stain samples on your wood before ordering because the colors will look very different depending on the type and age of the wood.
How it works:
Add any number of colors to your cart. The samples are free but there is a $2.50 shipping fee per color.
The Armstrong-Clark stain samples are all somewhat transparent, highlighting the wood’s natural grain. But not all the colors have the same degree of transparency. Consult this chart to compare them:
Before applying the Armstrong-Clark samples, please ensure that the surface is clean and the wood is dry. Each color comes in a small, easy-to-open can and should cover several square feet.
About Armstrong-Clark Stain:
- Non film-forming, penetrating oil that is perfect for decks
- No peeling, cracking, flashing, or sticky shiners
- Easy reapplication: no stripping, sanding, or media blasting on maintenance coats
- Able to walk on wet stain during application without having to back brush
- Can be exposed to rain one hour after full absorption into the wood
- No need for additional primers or sealers
- All colors are intermixable
- One coat application; if desired, a second coat can be applied for many applications
- Can be applied in direct sun in the heat of the day
- Can be applied to wood with up to 20% moisture
- Hardwood & Semi-Solid colors are more expensive than Transparent & Semi-Transparent colors
For pricing & other detailed information, visit the Armstrong-Clark Deck Stain page.
- Reviews (0)
- Q&A (0)